These are the new handles.
FREE Engraving, fill in the form at checkout.
– Made from 6061 Anodized Aluminum.
– Hollow tube allows tool length to be adjusted or reversed for travel.
– Steel shot to absorb vibration and reduce fatigue.
– Removable threaded endcap to adjust the amount of steel shot.
– Nylon plug that can be positioned anwhere along the tube.
– High tolerance set screws won’t strip out so tools can be removed to sharpen.
Turning Tool Handles
Here are instructions on how to turn your own handles for these tools.
Written by Ron McKinley
Click on the picture of the article to download it.